(ndhm.gov.in) PM Modi Digital Health ID Card 2021 Registration Starts. Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission Card Apply Online Procedure:
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission was recently inaugurated by our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.On September 27, 2021, the prime minister introduced his Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Mission via videoconference (PM-DHM). The prime minister said it is the “potential of creating a radical transformation in the Indian healthcare system”.
Unique Digital Health ID Card:
This will result in creating a unique health identification card for each Indian citizen. India. This is not all, this digital project is also about the creation of a registry that is digitally accessible to health care providers and facilities. The health card is expected to keep all medical information of the patient electronically. The link to register online is now active and accessible through the official website portal of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India located at ndhm.gov.in and nha.gov.in.
Digital Health Identity Card Features:
- The health ID that is digital card will become more accessible via an online medium
- By using it, health records of the people will be kept.
- Each citizen will receive an ID card that is unique, similar to one of the Aadhaar Card.
- Unique Digital Health ID is a 14-digit number.
- Digital Health ID Card can be created by using and Aadhar card and a phone number.
- The primary goal of the creation of a PH-DHM Digital Health ID Card is to improve the health system in India.
- With the aid of an individual digital health ID It will be much easier to get in touch with the organizations that provide health services.
ABDM Digital Health ID Card Overview:
|PM Modi Digital Health ID Card 2021|
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
|Health ID Card Launch Date||
27 September 2021 (Launched)
National Digital Health Mission (NDHM)
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM)
|ID card Number||14 Digit|
|Health ID Apply Online Link|
Digital Health ID Card 2021 Online Registration:
Anyone who wishes to be part of the ABDM has to create an health ID. It is called the PM Modi Digital Health. PM Modi Digital Health is an unintentionally generated 14-digit number. To get an individual ID, applicants are required to submit their basic information, such as their mobile number and the Aadhar card number. The mobile number provided will allow for the linking of all personal health records which can be reviewed anytime.
Other than the the official website, applicants are also able to obtain an Health ID by downloading the ABMD Health Records app on their mobile. Another option to create an ID for health is calling an affiliated health facility that could include private or government health centres, hospitals, community health centres, as well as wellness centres that are run by the government of India.
Digital Health ID Card Benefits:
The health ID can assist in the identification of a unique identity, authentication as well as access to the patient’s health records across different systems and various stakeholders. This can be made with the consent of the person applying for the health ID.
The greatest benefit of the health ID is that every registered Indian can access their health records electronically without cost. Because everything is electronic the applicants can carry their entire health records along with them everywhere they go. One of the unique features of the medical ID is the fact that it does not only displays medical records, but it also shows the cost of the person who holds it.
Online Registration for Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission Health ID Cards:
In terms of the security of these records is concern, these records will be kept by health information providers. The entire process will be conducted in accordance with certain retention guidelines according to the NHA. ABDM will not save any information about health directly, instead the data will be shared through the ABDM network using encryption techniques and only after the explicit consent of the patient.
At present, ABDM supports health ID creation using a mobile number and Aadhaar cards only. However, the information on the official website of the ministry says that ABDM will soon be launching features that allow health ID creation using an PAN card , or driving license.
In the PM Digital Health Mission Scheme Around one lakh IDs unique to each patient have been issued. The principal goal of this Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission is to establish EMRs (EMRs) for every Indian. The role “The Uniform Payments Interface” has played in revolutionizing payment systems across India, NDHM is also anticipated to bring interoperability into the health care ecosystem of digital technology within the country.
Apply Online for Digital Health ID Card:
- To begin, you must visit their official site of National Digital Health Mission, ndhm.gov.in.
- A unique Digital Health Card option has to be clicked Create Health ID.
- You must input your Aadhaar number, and then verify it the number by entering OTP.
- If you enter an mobile number, you will find that, you need to confirm the number by OTP.
- You must now complete your profile with information including a picture as well as your date of birth, your address.
- A form will now appear before you, on which you need to complete the required information.
- After you have completed all of the required information, a health ID card will be displayed in front of you.
|Digital Health ID Card 2021 Registration – Important Links|
|Direct Link to Create Digital Health ID Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|